Friday 3 June 2011

Exterior Design Preview of BMW ActiveHybrid 7

I’m not very good at this but I have some experience with the BMW cars but in any situation, you should read this post because you may find it useful. To start, I must say that the design of this car is very new at the BMW and, as always, it doesn’t disappoints us or at last me.
The front looks by far distance with a Rolls Royce but this is just my imagination. It is pretty aggressive in a way but you can also consider it cute. The side reveals the fact that this BMW ActiveHybrid 7 is a limousine and also that it is long.
The back is also pretty new and it is informing us that this car is a very luxury and also powerful one. The exterior design of this car is revealing that this BMW ActiveHybrid 7 is a very luxury and also powerful car.
Stay tuned for a interior preview of this BMW ActiveHybrid 7.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...